Terms and Conditions
- Access and Retention.In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program.
- Commercial Use of Service. If you are using the Service and/or accessing the Website on behalf of a company, entity, or organisation (collectively, a “Subscribing Entity”), you represent and warrant that:
- You are an authorised representative of the Subscribing Entity, and that you have the authority to bind the Subscribing Entity to this Terms of Service;
- You have read and understand this Terms of Service; and
- You agree to this Terms of Service on behalf of the Subscribing Entity.
Illegal and/or unauthorised uses of the Website include, but are not limited to, browsing or downloading illegal content, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website, sharing or disclosing your username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account, attempting to impersonate another user or person, use of the Website in any fraudulent or misleading manner, any automated use of the system, such as scraping the Website, automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like, interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website, and using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website and Service is with the permission of Agricultural Solicitors, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in Agricultural Solicitors’s sole discretion.
- Account Security.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Agricultural Solicitors of any unauthorised use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session Agricultural Solicitors will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-login feature if you have it linked to your Agricultural Solicitors account.
4. Your Use of the Website
- You may not browse or download illegal content.
- You must not copy or capture, or attempt to copy or capture, any content from the Website (the “Content”) or any part of the Website, unless given express permission by Agricultural Solicitors.
- You must not copy, republish, adapt, make available or otherwise communicate to the public, display, perform, transfer, share, distribute or otherwise use or exploit any Content on or from the Platform, except (i) where such Content is created by you (such content, “Your Content”), or (ii) as permitted under these Terms of Service, and within the parameters set by the person or entity that uploaded the Content (the “Uploader”) (for example, under the terms of Creative Commons licenses selected by the Uploader).
- You must not use any Content (other than Your Content) in any way that is designed to create a separate content service or that replicates any part of the Website’ offering.
- You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any Content.
- You must not employ the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plugins, extensions or other automated means to register accounts, log-in, post comments, or otherwise to act on your behalf, particularly where such activity occurs in a multiple or repetitive fashion. You must not offer or promote the availability of any such techniques or services to any other users of the Website.
- You must not alter or remove, or attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Website or any Content appearing on the Website (other than Your Content).
- You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Website, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Website, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to Content other than Your Content.
- You must not use the Website to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public:
- any Content that is offensive, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in Agricultural Solicitors’s sole and reasonable discretion;
- any information, Content or other material that violates, plagiarises, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right; or
- any Content that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in agriculturalsolicitors.ie’s sole and reasonable opinion;
- any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which will or might overburden, impair or disrupt the Website or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Website, or which does or might restrict or inhibit any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Website; or
- any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- You must not rent, sell or lease access to the Website, or any Content on the Website, although this will not prevent you from including links from Your Content to any legitimate online download store from where any item of Your Content may be purchased.
- You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company, or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person.
- You must not stalk, exploit, threaten, abuse or otherwise harass another user, or any Agricultural Solicitors employee. If we feel that your behaviour towards any of our employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
- You must not sell or transfer, or offer to sell or transfer, any Agricultural Solicitors account to any third party without the prior written approval of Agricultural Solicitors.
- You must not collect or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other users, including without limitation, through spidering or any form of scraping.
- You must not violate, circumvent or attempt to violate or circumvent any data security measures employed by Agricultural Solicitors or any Uploader; access or attempt to access data or materials which are not intended for your use; log into, or attempt to log into, a server or account which you are not authorised to access; attempt to scan or test the vulnerability of agriculturalsolicitors.ie’s servers, system or network or attempt to breach agriculturalsolicitors.ie’s data security or authentication procedures; attempt to interfere with the Website or the Services by any means including, without limitation, hacking agriculturalsolicitors.ie’s servers or systems, submitting a virus, overloading, mail-bombing or crashing. Without limitation to any other rights or remedies of Agricultural Solicitors under these Terms of Service, Agricultural Solicitors reserves the right to investigate any situation that appears to involve any of the above, and may report such matters to, and cooperate with, appropriate law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any users who have participated in any such violations.
You agree to comply with the above conditions, and acknowledge and agree that Agricultural Solicitors have the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your account or take such other action as we see fit if you breach any of the above conditions or any of the other terms of these Terms of Service. This may include taking court action and/or reporting offending users to the relevant authorities.
5. Representations and Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant to Agricultural Solicitors as follows:
- Your Content, and each and every part thereof, is an original work by you, or you have obtained all rights, licenses, consents and permissions necessary in order to use, and (if and where relevant) to authorise Agricultural Solicitors to use, Your Content pursuant to these Terms of Service, including, without limitation, the right to upload, reproduce, store, transmit, distribute, share, publicly display, publicly perform, make available and otherwise communicate to the public Your Content, and each and every part thereof, on, through or via the Website, any and all Services and any third party services.
- Your Content and the availability thereof on the Platform does not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, performers’ rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or rights in confidential information.
- You have obtained any and all necessary consents, permissions and/or releases from any and all persons appearing in Your Content in order to include their name, voice, performance or likeness in Your Content and to publish the same on the Website and via any third party services.
- Your Content, including any comments that you may post on the Website, is not and will not be unlawful, offensive, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, will not promote violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, or incite hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- Your Content does not and will not create any liability on the part of Agricultural Solicitors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and/or shareholders.
Agricultural Solicitors reserves the right to remove Your Content, suspend or terminate your access to the Platform and/or pursue all legal remedies if we believe that any of Your Content breaches any of the foregoing representations or warranties, or otherwise infringes another person’s rights or violates any law, rule or regulation.
- Term.This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or Service. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you resign or cancel your membership and/or subscription to agriculturalsolicitors.ie, to help us analyse and improve the Service, you may be asked to provide a reason for your resignation/cancellation. Agricultural Solicitors may terminate your membership and/or subscription for any reason by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Agricultural Solicitors. If Agricultural Solicitors terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of Agricultural Solicitors. Agricultural Solicitors is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership and/or subscription. Agricultural Solicitors is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
- Modifications to Service.Agricultural Solicitors reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Agricultural Solicitors shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Blocking of IP Addresses.In order to protect the integrity of the Services, Agricultural Solicitors reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
- Proprietary Rights. Agricultural Solicitors retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Agricultural Solicitors, and its licensors. Except where we have given you express written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All content on Agricultural Solicitors is proprietary. Except where otherwise specified in this Agreement, all Content is copyrighted material of Agricultural Solicitors and for Agricultural Solicitors Members’ use only. Distribution of Content to others is strictly prohibited. You agree that Agricultural Solicitors would be irreparably harmed by any violation or threatened violation of this section and that, therefore Agricultural Solicitors shall be entitled to an injunction prohibiting you from any violation or threatened violation of this section, without posting bond, in addition to any other right or remedy it may have.
- We may provide links to third party Websites and some of the content appearing on Agricultural Solicitors may be supplied by third parties. Agricultural Solicitors has no responsibility for these third party Websites nor for their content, which is subject to and governed by the Terms of Service and/or privacy policies, if any, of the applicable third party content providers.
- Ownership of Your Content; Licenses. You agree that any content you upload to the Website and/or the Service (“Your Content”) shall become the property of Agricultural Solicitors.
However, with respect to Your Content, Agricultural Solicitors grants you a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, and publicly display such content, except with regard to commercial or for-profit use account. Any Content other than Your Content is the property of the relevant Uploader, and is or may be subject to copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Such Content may not be downloaded, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, re-uploaded, republished, displayed, sold, licensed, made available or otherwise communicated to the public or exploited for any purposes except via the features of the Website from time to time and within the parameters set by the Uploader on the Service or with the express written consent of the Uploader. Where you repost another user’s Content, or include another user’s Content in a set, you acquire no ownership rights whatsoever in that Content. Subject to the rights expressly granted in this section, all rights in Content are reserved to the relevant Uploader.
- Restrictions on Use of Materials. You acknowledge that Agricultural Solicitors contains images, text, and other content (collectively, “Intellectual Property”) that is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All Intellectual Property is copyrighted under the United States copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar foreign laws), and Agricultural Solicitors owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Intellectual Property. All trademarks appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective owners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Intellectual Property, in whole or in part. When Intellectual Property is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such Intellectual Property. Modification of the Intellectual Property or use of the Intellectual Property for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, use of any Intellectual Property in printed form or on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited unless you receive our prior written consent.
- Copyright Policy. Agricultural Solicitors prohibits the submission or posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
You hereby agree that notifications of claimed copyright infringement be sent by certified mail to: Agricultural Solicitors, Springfield House, Sixmilebridge, County Clare, V95 C795. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Agricultural Solicitors at the address shown above, giving a written statement that contains:
- identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
- the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorised on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right.
Agricultural Solicitors will process any notice of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
- Liability for Content. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Agricultural Solicitors(i) stores Content and other information at the direction, request and with the authorization of its users, (ii) acts merely as a passive conduit and/or host for the uploading, storage and distribution of such Content, and (iii) plays no active role and gives no assistance in the presentation or use of the Content. You are solely responsible for all of Your Content that you upload, post or distribute to, on or through the Website, and to the extent permissible by law, Agricultural Solicitors excludes all liability with respect to all Content (including Your Content) and the activities of its users with respect thereto.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Agricultural Solicitors cannot and does not review the Content created or uploaded by its users, and neither Agricultural Solicitors nor its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders has any obligation, and does not undertake or assume any duty, to monitor the Website for Content that is inappropriate, that does or might infringe any third party rights, or has otherwise been uploaded in breach of these Terms of Service or applicable law. Agricultural Solicitors and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders hereby exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all liability which may arise from any Content uploaded to the Website by users, including, but not limited to, any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity rights, any claims relating to publication of defamatory, pornographic, obscene or offensive material, or any claims relating to the completeness, accuracy, currency or reliability of any information provided by users of the Website. By using the Website, you irrevocably waive the right to assert any claim with respect to any of the foregoing against Agricultural Solicitors or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders.
- Repeat Infringers. Agricultural Solicitors will suspend or terminate your access to the Website if Agricultural Solicitors determines, in its sole and reasonable discretion, that you have repeatedly breached these Terms of Service.
If we receive a valid notification from a third party in accordance with our reporting processes or applicable law that any of Your Content infringes the copyright or other rights of such third party, or if we believe that your behaviour is inappropriate and violates our Terms of Service, we will send you a written warning to this effect. Any user that receives more than two of these warnings is liable to have their access to the Website terminated forthwith. We will also suspend or terminate your account without warning if ordered to do so by a court, and/or in other appropriate circumstances, as determined by Agricultural Solicitors at its sole discretion. Please note that we do not offer refunds to Members whose accounts are terminated as a result of repeated infringement of these Terms of Service.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Agricultural Solicitors be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the Website or Service, or use thereof. Nothing contained in this Website or in any written or oral communications from Agricultural Solicitors or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
The content and functionality on the Website and the services provided by employees of the Website are offered “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Agricultural Solicitors makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the Website’s content or that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from virus or third party attack. You hereby acknowledge that your use of the Website and the Service is at your sole risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Agricultural Solicitors, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF Agricultural Solicitors HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL Agricultural Solicitors HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS; LOST DATA; LOSS OF GOODWILL; COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT; WORK STOPPAGE; EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION; ILLEGAL, IMMORAL OR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY; PERSONAL INJURY; PROPERTY DAMAGE; OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF Agricultural Solicitors HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED. In the event that any of the foregoing limitations are deemed to be unenforceable, to the greatest extent permitted by law, you agree that the entire aggregate liability of Agricultural Solicitors and sole remedy available to any Member in any case in any way arising out of or relating to the Agreement, Website or the Service shall be limited to monetary damages that in the aggregate may not exceed the greater of €500.00 or the sum of any amount paid by the Member or user to Agricultural Solicitors during the six months prior to notice to Agricultural Solicitors of the dispute for which the remedy is sought.
- Indemnity by You.You agree to indemnify and hold Agricultural Solicitors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, arising out of or related to:
- your use of the Service and/or Website in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement including without limitation your representations and warranties set forth above;
- any third party claim of infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights or invasion of privacy arising from the hosting of Your Content on the Website, and/or your making available thereof to other users of the Website, and/or the actual use of Your Content by other users of the Website or related services in accordance with these Terms of Service and the parameters set by you with respect to the distribution and sharing of Your Content;
- any activity related to your account, either by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act of Agricultural Solicitors.
16. Solicitor Fees.In the event that Agricultural Solicitors is successful in whole or in part in any action or proceeding related to or arising from this Agreement, you shall be responsible for Agricultural Solicitors Solicitor’s fees and costs.
17. Parental or Guardian Permission. Some of the Content on the Website may not be appropriate for children. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 17 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE WEBSITE UNLESS A SUPERVISING PARENT OR GUARDIAN IS PRESENT.
19. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law; Dispute Resolution. If there is any dispute arising out of the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website and/or Service, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of Ireland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Ireland, for the resolution of any such dispute. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement constitutes your consent to be sued in such courts and to accept service of process outside Ireland with the same force and effect as if such service had been made within Ireland. You hereby agree to accept service of process for any action hereunder by certified mail return receipt requested which service shall have the same force and effect as though service had been effected by personal service in the applicable jurisdiction. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
20. Arbitration Provision/No Class Action.Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Website and/or Service, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, “Claim”) arising out of or connected with the Website and/or Service, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association for full and final settlement of such Claim, and judgment on the award rendered in the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
21. No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
23. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Agricultural Solicitors regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service.
24. Severability; Waiver. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Agricultural Solicitors’s failure to enforce any term of this Agreement shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Agricultural Solicitor’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
25. Headings. The section headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.